As a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of any respiratory diseases including the Coronavirus:
**Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about hand washing, see CDC’s hand washing website
Additional precautions that are important to practice:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.c
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Use gloves as recommended by our Universal Precaution Protocol.
** Please note that as a precautionary measure, NIS and IGHL have POSTPONED the St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner/Auction scheduled for March 13th. We apologize for the inconvenience.